Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One More Thing

Thank you for your patience and all your positive comments along the journey. I experienced fun, frustration, satisfaction, anger, achievement, etc., etc. I really enjoyed the activities of making things. I was hooked at the beginning by creating my Avatar. I will definitely keep my blog going and hopefully make it functional to my role as a principal. One thing I should tell you is that I have frustrated many professors in my time with my reflections. I often don't go as deep as they would have liked. I think it's just part of my personality. My wife would probably attest to that as well. Again, thank you for all the effort you have taken to guide us step by step through 23 things.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing the course! You've done a great job and learned a lot. I know that you will find ways to use a few of these things, either in your job or personally.

    ReplyDelete