Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thing #14

I ended up playing around quite a bit on the ToonDoo comic site. I also found a use to for the TaDa site. It seems that we always have to-do lists and the site provides endless ways to play around and create a list for anything you can imagine. The site can definitely be used to create lists in a fun way of all the things teachers, administrators, parents, students, etc. need to do. I made a short comic in regards to 23 things on the ToonDoo site. It was fun creating characters to put in the strip. I hope I saved it correctly so it can be viewed by anyone visiting my blog. If not, I will work on getting it right.

Please check out my short 23 Things comic at : http://www.toondoo.com/cartoon/688043

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Vikingman! Your cartoon is really cute and probably pretty accurate! :-) I'm so proud of you! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cartoon! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete