Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thing #22

Okay, I finally broke down and joined Facebook. I have been dreading getting to this point, because I have always been opposed to MySpace and Facebook. I can't get over all the personal information floating around the internet for all to see. I have been apprehensive and I have a very close friend who has been on may case about "getting over it." My profile is very limited and will remain that way until I do "get over it" and become comfortable with the sharing aspect of Facebook. I do understand that as educators, we need to be familiar with these tools because our students are using them. Here is the link to my profile: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1610966893&ref=profile

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO proud of you! I don't think it would have ever happened without this class, but none the less, I'm glad to see you're on! Now for finding all of your friends. I'll refrain from suggesting people you know or sending you fun stuff for a while! Give it through the summer and see what you think of it before quitting all together!

    ReplyDelete