Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thing #18

I have searched YouTube clips quite a bit in the past. I like looking for humerous or goofy things people do and post. For example, check out this first clip. I promise I'm not picking on women drivers. I was actually told to look for it by a close female friend. Look on and get a laugh: Ooops, I took it off because as I look closer, the comments people left had inappropriate language for our course. If you want to see it, go to YouTube and search "women drivers". You know, I along with a few other "23 Thingers" actually have a famous MISD video that made its way to YouTube. I need to start searching and utilizing clips to emphasis staff development, etc. Check out this cool TeacherTube video clip of the life cycle of a butterfly: http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=6156dea786245fc68c96

2 comments:

  1. The women driver clip was pretty funny! I did find myself laughing out loud - especially at the gas station! :-) Thanks for having some restraint with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's Jason's newest fav on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SpSb5oiDfs

    ReplyDelete