Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thing #21

I created my own webpage on igoogle. Cool! Now my gmail account page doesn't look so boring. I will continue to tweak it to make it fit my style. The page currently has the following topics: current comic by Calvin and Hobbs; weather information; local news, national news, sports updates; movie schedules for local theaters and a few other items. I also looked around quite a bit on the Google Book Search. I found a book (I say that alot) I want to read about golf and I'll tell you why. Often, a golfer waits for the bad shot to happen. It is very difficult for most golfers to maintain the positive thought processes necessary for a quality round. When I go out and really feel good about playing and hit lots of good shots, it's still in my mind that the bad shots and the bad hole that will ruin my round is just around the corner. I need to be mentally stronger and focus on what positives will happen. Therefore, I want to read the book titled Extraordinary Golf: The Art of the Possible. I don't know if it will cure any of my mental weaknesses, but it sure can't hurt.

1 comment: