Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thing #7a

It is easy to put off checking the google reader. I have kept up with one subscription for the most part. I really like the postings from Infinite Thinking Machine. There is a current posting called Friday Five- Tools for teachers. The posting happens to have sites posted that we have already experimented with during our 23 things time. The posting was created because "sometimes as teachers/administrators, we are so busy looking for the perfect resource for our students, that we forget to take care of ourselves. By nature, teachers are caretakers and we do often take care of others needs before our own." The posting shares tech tools that can help us be more successful at our job.

2 comments:

  1. I follow this same blog and really like it. Do you follow the Leader Talk Blog? It had some really useful ideas that seemed easy to implement that weren't even technology related - just good practice ideas! I like it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://theprincipalandinterest.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/im-sick-of-the-germs/

    You've gotta check out that blog I just sent you - I would swear you wrote it!

    ReplyDelete