Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thing #16

I have a habit of finding the Discovery Channel on my television and honestly, I probably watch it way too much. Last night, I was watching a really cool documentary on Da Vinci and not too long ago I saw a show on Nostradamus. When I started looking at LibraryThing, I had to do my searches on the two histrorical figures. Now I have a wealth of suggested readings from my searches. I am excited to go and find some of the titles at the library. I think the possibilities of using LibraryThings as an administrator or a teacher are limitless. I know this is a "thing" that I will utilize beyond the 23things class.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Library Thing? I agree with you...I can see so many practical applications for professional and personal use. I may even go back for a paid subscription!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found a thing that you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! How did you get so far ahead?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude you have superceded my expectations when it comes to being the best at technology!! I love the song!
    JR

    ReplyDelete