Monday, April 6, 2009

Thing #15

I like this delicious thing and tagging. After playing golf on Sunday in the 30 mph plus wind gusts, I need help. I have tagged several golf tip sites to hopefully provide some helpful hints. Several of the sites offered video demonstations and since I am a visual learner, I found them very interested and I'm ready to go and work on some of the skills. I know this is really not focused on an academic topic, but with many of the 23 things activities, I have to go with what is on my mind at the time in order to have fun. I am waiting to see if the tag to deliciousmisd23 works. I hit refresh several times and it hasn't shown up yet. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I just checked and I'm seeing the site you bookmarked: How to perform the perfect golf swing. Go back and take a look if you haven't already!

    ReplyDelete